Shut Down or Restart Another Computer:
You can shut down or restart another computer on your network, from your computer's Command Prompt...!!!
(1) first open command Prompt.
(2) Then type: shutdown/i from Your Command Prompt..
(3) Which will Open the Remote Shutdown Dialog.That Shown.
(4) Than, just Enter the name of the Remote Computer or ip address.
(5) And Choose What you want to do like: restart or Shutdown.
(6) In OptionShutdown Event Tracker..
-Select The Option that best describes why you want to Shutdown the computer.
-Also add comment Like.."Your computer will shutdown in 5 seconds...ha ha ha ha ha.."
(7) Select some other options and then click OK.
This Trick is a Fun one.......!!!!!!
Comments on this beam
Leave a comment